how can I invoke SQLLoader with PL/SQL

From: Marcus N Hofer <markus_at_tk136248.telekabel.at>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 08:42:51 +0200

 I am looking for a somewhat smart approach to call foreign applications like z.b SQLLoader from the database, similar to the host command in forms. the purpose would be having running PL/SQL code in the database in batch( using DBMS_job) maintaining a periodical data transfer into the database.
i am using oracle 7.3.4 on windows NT, but I am looking for a general approach that should also work on for instance any unix platform. any idea?

regards,
--marcus Received on Mon Sep 28 1998 - 01:42:51 CDT