Data Migration from Access to Oracle8

From: Todd McLain <mclaint_at_kdd-ok.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:16:51 +0900

Greetings,

    I am currently working on a design strategy for an ISP management database. The current database is in Access, but we are planning to migrate to Oracle8. Now, I am aware of the Oracle Migration Assitant for MS Access, but we are moving to a Solaris based version of Oracle8. Could somebody please tell me if there is a migration assitant for Access in the Solaris version, or, possibly some iddeas on how too make the migration?

    Thanks,

Todd McLain, Database Manager
KDD Okinawa Service Co., Ltd.
mclaint_at_kdd-ok.ne.jp Received on Sun Sep 27 1998 - 19:16:51 CDT