Memory Leaks/NT/7.3.3

From: Jeremy Ovenden <jovenden_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 10:45:01 +0100

Any clues on this one? If I leave Oracle running for a long period of time
(maybe a day or two - not long really!) it gradually eats up a load of the
memory until messages start flashing up from the o/s warning of 'out of virtual memory' - when I shutdown Oracle, I recover easily 150 Mb of memory
(currently the SGA is defined at around 20). Running 7.3.3 on NT 4.0 SP3.