cloning a user ! ( Oracle 7 on SCO UNIX)

From: <haddadiank_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 06:23:53 GMT

  There is an application that works fine with a user defined previously by its developer. Now, I want to define a new user that act just like the original one. But in all the forms I get the ORA-00942 message.

I have no access to developer or sources of the application. What must I do for new user to have the same privileges as the original one so it become able to do everything the original user does with the application.