Re: Enterprise Manager Jobs

From: <nordby_at_channelpoint.com>
Date: 1998/09/26

send me mail to nordby_at_channelpoint.com. I can probably help you through this, and have seen this error quite a bit. Probably has to do with your NT user setup, but we can figure that out as we go. Once we figure it out, we can post the reply here to help anyone else with a similar problem.

Later, Jon