EBU fatal two-task error

From: Matt Reller <mreller_at_gofast.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 08:49:38 -0500

One of our DBA's rebuilt a database last weekend and now my EBU backup is failing. All was fine until the rebuild.

He said he rebuilt it from scratch as though it was never there and imported the data. We recreated the backup user and have reregistered the DB and all is fine there. We reinstalled the EBU and set up from scratch.

When we try to initiate a backup: As soon as it tries to communicate with the database we get a ORA-03160 fatal two-task communication error. We have sent trace logs to oracle to no avail. All other DB backups still run fine.

running on HP-UX10.20 k450 3proc. Oracle and HP-UX are patched to current.

Were grasping at straws here and are willing to try anything at this point so ANY ideas would be appreciated.

Matt Reller Received on Sat Sep 26 1998 - 08:49:38 CDT