Re: Join Table

From: subramani .V <mani_at_objectsworldwide.com>
Date: 1998/09/25

I dont know what u mean by joining two tables based on maximum of key.. But YES U CAN JOIN TWO TABLES BASED ON CERTAIN CRITERIA. For your case you can join these two tables like this select * from tab1, tab2
where tab1_key = tab2_key
the output will be row corresponding two tab1_key = 50 I suggest you please go through some good book on sql server. vimal