genrl advice on setup of test server 8.03

From: Mark Meyer <geeky2_at_gte.net>
Date: 25 Sep 1998 22:33:40 GMT

hi everyone!

i need some general advice/recommendations on the setup and maint of a test server..

we are just getting into oracle 8.03 and i am not sure whether we should setup a separate box for the test server or if we should have both the test server and prod server on the same box...

as i said b4 - i am brand new to this - we are trying to make a conversion for a client who has used paradox for a _LONG_ time and move them to an oracle back-end. all of our client side dev is in delphi 1 and now 4.0.

thanks mark Received on Fri Sep 25 1998 - 17:33:40 CDT