Re: Storage Clause Problem

From: <plomax_at_oriolecorp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:23:05 +0200

Without really having transaction info. The table has probably had quite a few transactions, followed by deletions and the residue is then dispersed throughout your table. To be sure perform, compute stats will then give you the average per row by the no. of rows = actuel space used
Then select the number of records per block based on the rowid. You should see that certain blocks have very few rows (0 rows). This will show the varying data spread as a result of the transactions. Peter