Web Application Server Administrator Welcome Page won't open

From: Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 16:34:25 +0200

Hi everybody,

I made a default installation of OWAS 3.0.1 on Windows NT 4.0. After starting all the services and listeners, I tried to navigate to the Welcome Page at http://polcar_nt4007:8888, but I keep getting the message: The request did not specify a valid virtual host. Has anyone experienced this?

TIA, --
Pavel Polcar Received on Thu Sep 24 1998 - 09:34:25 CDT