Re: Another crazy hot backup theory in a book

From: MotoX <rat_at_tat.a-tat.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 08:08:28 +0100

Well, it seems anything with 'Oracle' in the title sells these days, so yes, junk is to be expected. It's not the first time I've seen it either.

Like you say, serves people right for trying to learn a product as complex in Oracle8 in 21 days. Mind you, if you think that's bad, you should see some of the people I've interviewed over the years...

MotoX.