Re: How to change column names?

From: Bill Despeaux <wjd_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/09/23

this is definitely possible. i have a similar script and have used it several times. it is UNSUPPORTED and you will have to bounce the instance to see the change, but it beats the hell out of copying the whole table.

i don't have my script at my fingertips to compare it to Pavel's, but i can dig it up and post it if you like. i am not sure of the original author as i pulled it off a web site long ago and have forgotten exactly where.

Bill.

Pavel Polcar <pavel.polcar_at_berit.cz> wrote in article <6u7hvo$nej$1_at_cbu.pvtnet.cz>...