Oracle 7.3.3 for NT BUG?

From: <ryanm6741_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:28:13 GMT

I have a strange situation that I believe is an Oracle Bug...

I have two tables (t1, t2 for this example) on which I have analyzed with compute statistics. Running a query such as:

select t1.c1 from t1, t2
where t1.c2=t2.c2 and
t1.c1=27000
order by t1.c3 desc

...I should only get one resulting row. When I run this query, I get results that are really WHACKY!!! Removing the 'desc', droping the indexes, or deleting statistics results in valid results. Otherwise, I get 100+ rows resulting with data that does not look as if it came from the selected table.

What could be going on? Is this a know issue; is it resolved in 7.3.4?

This makes NO sense to me...HELP!