Re: OPS$ login under NT

From: <mjain_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:00:51 GMT

How are you creating your Oracle Users.

You should use IDENTIFIED EXTERNALLY option while creating Oracle users.

Example:-

Create user manoj identified externally;

Make sure the users are created this way, else this it wont work.

Also make sure Oracle User Name is same as Operating System User Name.

Hope this helps,
Manoj Jain
Oracle Certified Professional - OCP DBA Chauncey Certified Oracle7 DBA