Re: OPS$ login under NT

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 22:01:58 +0200

Hi Zach,
You need to be logged in to that particular server. Oracle docs say you can do this by making sure the client is connected to a network drive on that server. I have never tried that, was convinced this procedure is not really what you want, and currently I'm working with AIX.

Hth
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA