Re: Running Oracle on HP/EMC

From: Ab12774 <ab12774_at_aol.com>
Date: 22 Sep 1998 19:55:31 GMT

Yelena,

Based on how big your emc disks are make sure your datafiles are distributed correctly across control channels. EMC will create logical disks out of the 28g physical disks.

Otherwise we had had excellent performance on HP/EMC combination. We run a production 7X24 database in clustered servers size about 100gigs.

Good luck
Abhijit Received on Tue Sep 22 1998 - 14:55:31 CDT