Re: Need help with OWS 3

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 19:29:37 GMT

A copy of this was sent to Adolfo Andrade <aandradeg_at_mx3.redestb.es> (if that email address didn't require changing) On Tue, 22 Sep 1998 20:49:46 +0200, you wrote:

>Thanks for your answer, Thomas. It works, but now I've got another problem.
>Now I cannot call any procedure from the web: Request failed appears (before the
>change, it was working) .
>That is I use URL: http://server:9999/dadname/plsql/procedure, and html page
>doesn't appears, only that message.
>
>Thanks again,
>ADOLFO
in the configuration screen for the PL/SQL agent (i assume you mean pl/sql-agent name where you have dadname in the above) set the error reporting level to 2 and bounce the WRB. this will show you the database error (which is probably "procedure is invalid, cannot describe" meaning you should do a "show errors procedure procedurename" in sqlplus to see what the error is.

Thomas Kyte
tkyte_at_us.oracle.com
Oracle Government
Herndon VA

Anti-Anti Spam Msg: if you want an answer emailed to you, you have to make it easy to get email to you. Any bounced email will be treated the same way i treat SPAM-- I delete it. Received on Tue Sep 22 1998 - 14:29:37 CDT