EXPORT DATABASE ON WINDOWS NT ?

From: <Xlr8.now_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:32:39 +0200

Hi,

is there ne way to export an Oracle database in Windows NT without leaving behind a password ?
I already created a user and gave him the FULL DATABASE EXPORT ability but how can I shedule this without leaving behind the password in a script file or parameter file ? I would like to use the at command in Windows NT to do the export during night for backup purpose.

All suggestions are welcome !

xlr8.now_at_usa.net Received on Tue Sep 22 1998 - 03:32:39 CDT