Re: Context Option Triggers

From: Garrett Kaminaga <gkaminag__at__us.oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:13:23 -0700

TimKArnold wrote:
> In the Oracle Context Option (OCO), there is an
> option to create a DML trigger when creating a
> policy.

> My question is: where is this trigger stored?

It depends on the version of context. In earlier versions the trigger is a regular table trigger name something like DR_XXXXX_TR_ROW. In 8.X versions, we use a non-visible "internal" trigger because triggers can't be created on lobs.

--

Garrett Kaminaga                          Oracle ConText Server Group
Note: remove underscores to get real email address Standard disclaimers apply -- all posts are personal opinion Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 19:13:23 CDT