Questions about Roles and Privileges and their management

From: Dan Roberts <roberts_D_at_bms.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 15:45:37 -0500

Hi All

How do I figure out which privileges have been granted to a role??

Which DBA table would show me such information..

Finnally, I would like to create a role which is just short of a DBA.. Which privileges should I assign to such a role..

I would expect this new role to import/export, create and drop tables, make triggers and procedures and etc...also I would like the user to be able to load external
data via PERL and the PERL DBI/DBD modules..

Thanks for the help!!.>>DAn

--
NOTE:REMOVE THE *.* in my address for direct replies Dan Roberts
BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER "Nature is last at Bats" PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY <<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_Daniel_G.PriLVMS4_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 15:45:37 CDT