Re: "instead of" db trigger

From: Igor V. Podolsky <igoryok_at_soft-review.kiev.ua>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 98 16:51:13 +0300

÷Ô 15 ÓÅÎ 98 (damir_at_arne.si) wrote:

> Hi
>
> We are using Oracle8 WG Server and Oracle8 Personal Oracle.
> We have been informed by our Oracle support that "instead of" database
> trigger is only supported in Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition.

By the way, "Getting to Know Oracle8 and the Oracle8 Enterprise Edition" -> "Differences between Oracle8 and the Oracle8 Enterprise Edition" chapter of Oracle 8.0.4. documentation says that INSTEAD OF triggers is supported by both Oracle8 and Oracle8 Enterprise Edition. So, MUST exist any way to make it works...

--
Is There A God Or Any Kind Of Justice Under The Sky... (Queen'91)

Igor V. Podolsky (igoryok_at_soft-review.kiev.ua) Received on Mon Sep 21 1998 - 08:51:13 CDT