Pro*c/C++ 8.03 Dynamic SQL Method 4

From: johnchiu <johnchiu_at_ican.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 07:15:48 -0400

I try to develop a simple dynamic SQL application program on Oracle 8 under Window 95 platform. No error in precompiling using Pro*c/c++ 8.03. When I compile the generated c program using Visual C++ 5.0, I get the error message :

SQL_SINGLE_RCTX variable undefined

Where I assume SQL_SINGLE_RCTX is a constant well defined somewhere.

According to the Pro*c/c++ Precompiler Programmers Guide, the function SQLSQLDAAlloc() I use is new in release 8( sqlald() in previous release) and the first parameter passing to SQLSQLDAAlloc is SQL_SINGLE_RCTX (Single threaded).

Where this constant SQL_SINGLE_RCTX defined?

John Received on Sun Sep 20 1998 - 06:15:48 CDT