Grant all user privileges to another

From: <haddadiank_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:51:49 GMT

For running one of my applictaions I enter the following:

    iap30 /u/media/frm/MENU0001 original_user/original_user_password

Now, I have created a second user and want to run the application using it like this: iap30 /u/media/frm/MENU0001 new_user/new_user_password But, in some of application forms I get ORA-00942 message raised by key-startup trigger. I have no access to the sources of application.

What must I do? I have previously granted access to all original_user tables to new user.

Please help me.