Oracle Replication

From: <rjameshsv4814_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/09/18

My question is what kind of additional overhead is required to run replicated databases? We have a UNIX box that struggles little with the three databases that are set up on it and and I need to know what effect replicating one of those databases would have on processing, memory, SGA, storage. If anybody knows these answers or could point me in the right direction it would be great.

Thanks