Oracle lite on CE/palm

From: <hhshen_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1998/09/18

Hi: I have a customer who wants to have his field agents equipped with palm PC to have access to the corporate relational databases on the server. Field agents need a simple lite weight database manager on the palm PC to do some query and update, and synchronize the data with relational database servers.

The customer has heard about oracle lite on Windows CE and palm, but we do not have detailed information about it. Does anyone has any opinion/experience with it? Is it a good choice for the above customer?

Thanks,

h. shen