Re: Upload files with Web Application Server 3.0

From: Massimiliano Bellifemine <m.bellifemine_at_pride.it>
Date: 1998/09/18

I make the same thing you want with a Pro*C program as normal CGI call. The same thing is possibile witk a Java program but it cannot upload files larger than 64Kb (because there is a bug solved in OWAS 4.0). The program receives the uploaded file as normal stdin. Good bye from Italy.

--
	Massimiliano Bellifemine
	Pride S.p.A.