Context Option Triggers

From: TimKArnold <timkarnold_at_aol.com>
Date: 19 Sep 1998 00:56:58 GMT

Greetings,
  In the Oracle Context Option (OCO), there is an option to create a DML trigger when creating a policy. I believe the default is set to be ON, meaning create trigger.

   My question is: where is this trigger stored? I cannot seem to find it in any schema or the table upon which I am creating an index.

TIA,
Tim Received on Fri Sep 18 1998 - 19:56:58 CDT