Re: Oracle Lite VS Personal Oracle

From: Bob Withers <bwit_at_pobox.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 18:35:47 -0500

In article <3601e3b7.285505705_at_news.leading.net>, NoSpamMeVeryMuch_at_leading.net says...
> Personal Oracle is very much like the real thing. It's just a single
> user version of their rdbms.
>
> Personal Oracle Lite reminds me of a flat file database, like dbase.
> It's a bit more capable than dbase. You can create tables, but not
> triggers or stored procedures, etc.

Well, it doesn't support PL/SQL but triggers and stored procedures can be created with Java.

--

Bob Withers                            Do or do not, there is no try
bwit_at_pobox.com                                               Yoda