Re: Objects not enabled with Pers. Oracle 8.04?

From: <tomscott_at_nospam.abac.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:11:10 GMT

That makes it even more maddening. It tells me that nothing "inside" the database has been disabled with PO8. Apparently they've just put something inside the parsing engine that disables it.

This basically negates the value of PO8 as far as object extensions go. Not a very good way to compete with SQL Server, if you ask me. Received on Fri Sep 18 1998 - 08:11:10 CDT