HELP needed - Installing Oracle8 with an unattended installation on NT40

From: <johnimo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:29:58 GMT

Hello,

We want to make the installation of Oracle8 unattended so we can integrate it, together with InstallShield, into our platform. Our platform is Windows NT40. Is there somebody out there who can me tell me anything about the Oracle Installer? Is there somebody who has already done an unattended installation? I like to know how we can tell the Installer the values of its parameters (e.g. Oracle_Home, Company), so the only thing a user has to do is say "GO" and everything will be installed by our standards.

I am very curious if somebody can help me!!

Thanks very much in advance,

John van de Weem
Oracle DBA