Re: Wanted: Oracle resellers - Oracle8/Web App Server

From: <satar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/09/17

In article <6trac6$j04_at_journal.concentric.net>,   Renney Thomas <Renney_at_viking.cris.com> wrote:

> I am looking for a reseller to sell me some oracle products including
> Oracle8 Ent Server and Oracel Web App. Server.
>
> Thanks

Advanced Enterprise Solutions
www.aes4solutions.com
1-949-756-0588

Tell the receptionist that you want to talk to someone who sells Oracle. We are also a VAR (Value Added Reseller) for Sun Microsystems, Silicon Graphics, IBM, HP, and other major companies...just in case you need some hardware as well.

Good Luck,
Satar Naghshineh
Oracle DBA

P.S. for those reading this...I do not know Renney Thomas, and I hate people who post false questions so that they may advertise thier company. This is an honest reply to a honest question (I think). Good luck to all my fellow DBA's Out there who work with Oracle and love the everyday challenges that it brings.