How do I get rid of this @$# database.

From: Art S. Kagel <kagel_at_bloomberg.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:58:26 -0400

I have installed Oracle 8.whatever and let the installer create my database. It was created in filesystem space. I'd like to recreate it in RAW device space but I do not know how to get rid of the database so I can recreate it. OK so I'm an old Informix bigot and I like the SQL DROP DATABASE statement, but that asside, how do I do this?

Art S. Kagel
Willing to take Oracle DBA classes as soon as this rush is over.... Received on Thu Sep 17 1998 - 12:58:26 CDT