Re: Top user of memory

From: Marcos Andres Vera Yañez <mvera_at_rdc.cl>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 10:17:52 -0500

Hi
About your question to Oracle Group :
Look, since I know... multi-threaded option is oriented to optimize server's resources and user's response time. So, the memory management is the closer the same with and without this option. If you want to make a memory tunning, you must to read one Oracle Tunning Book. Hope this help you

--

Marcos Vera Yanez
Oracle Database Adminstrator

"Smell the Flower While you can"