Executing Stored Procs with Oracle Objects

From: Wayne Brannan <wayne_b1000NOT_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 14:51:41 +0100

Hi,
  I am trying to execute a stored procedure from within a VB DLL on an Oracle7 server using Oracle Objects for OLE version 2.3.3 (I think). What I want is a results set back that I can manipulate (such as a dynaset or an array of strings even)...

Can anyone please suggest a good way of doing this!

I would be extremely grateful, WB.
--
To reply via e-mail please remove the 'NOT' from 'wayne_b1000NOT_at_yahoo.com'.
This is simply an anti-spam measure. Received on Thu Sep 17 1998 - 08:51:41 CDT