Upgrading to Oracle 7.3.4

From: Damodaran <damo_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 06:41:39 +0800

We are going to upgrade our system to Oracle 7.3.4 running off UNIX SVR4 1.4.
Our current version is Oracle 7.1.4 and UNIX SVR4 1.2.Anway we will be still using character based SQL forms 3.0 and SQL Report Writer 1.1. Please let me know what are the pitfalls and what are the changes need to be done on forms and report writer . I was told that there will be performance degradation running off SQLNET. Is it true? If so .. how to overcome it?
Thank You. Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 17:41:39 CDT