Re: ORA-06571 error..

From: Lío <jgonzalezs_at_nospam.es>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:14:17 GMT

This is Lío again. My yesterday's sintaxis was WRONG! since I was talking from memory (sorry).
I´ve looked today for the pragma in my package specification and I´ve seen that was all wrong.

I´ve found the correct sintaxis in the Oracle 7 Server Application Developer's guide (page 6-39)

PRAGMA RESTRICT_REFERENCES (function_name, WNDS [,WNPS] [,RNDS] [,RNPS] );
--
Best Wishes!
Lío.