Sun hardware

From: Ali Bukhari <abukhari_at_adam.cc.sunysb.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 17:56:01 -0400

How-do,

        I was wondering if somebody out here has been running Oracle Financials on Sun hardware. Specifically, I'm looking for a recommendation for a Sun machine that can handle about 10 initial users scaling up to 25. I'd appreciate info that sheds light on storage needs and the amount of RAM needed for optimal performance.

gracias,
Ali Bukhari
abukhari_at_adam.cc.sunysb.edu Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 16:56:01 CDT