Re: ASP, ADO and ORACLE

From: BOBBY ISSAZADHE <bobby_at_mbox306.swipnet.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:53:21 +0200

Hi Ivana,

Sure it works! Just create a a command object and add your parameters to it.

<!--#include file="ADOVBS.INC"-->

Set con = Server.CreateObject("ADO.Connection") con.Open "dsn=Local;uid=username;pwd=passwd" con.CommandTimeout = 30
Set cmd = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") Set cmd.ActiveConnection = con

cmd.CommandText = "DEMO_CUSTOMER_API.New" cmd.Parameters.Append cmd.CreateParameter("@Attrib", adVarChar, adParamInput, 32000)
cmd.Parameters.Append cmd.CreateParameter("@Info", adVarChar, adParamOutput, 2000)

Set rs = cmd.Execute(,,adCmdStoredProc) Response.Write(cmd("@Info")

con.Close