Storing Word doc in Oracle

From: Magnus S. Petersen <advlaw_at_post.olivant.fo>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:04:02 +0200

Working with Delphi3 C/S and Personal Oracle. I am working on an application, which I am trying to integrate as much as possible with Word , when in need for wordprocessing. I need the word documents to be and saved in Oracle database tables. What would be a good approach. I want to store the Word documents in their own format in the tables and not in Rtf or text. Regards
Magnus Received on Wed Sep 16 1998 - 05:04:02 CDT