Re: ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

From: Bola Ogunlana <bolao_at_incads.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/09/15

It is possible, but not likely that you were timed out, as the processing is still apparently going on.

To find out what is actually going on, ie. causing the error you are getting, you may be better off reporting it to Oracle Support. As far as I'm aware, they done make public to information necessary to decipher most Oracle internal error codes.