MTS script to monitor users

From: <E.Gardner_at_VaxMan.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 20:47:44 GMT

What is it that hasn't occurred to me ? I run the following script and each time it produces 0, 1, 2 or 3 columns blank. The blank columns vary on each run - sometimes the first two are blank, sometimes the last two... This is when I run it immediately after the last run.

select
  sess.osuser "Username",
  sess.sid, sess.serial#,

  cir.queue "Cir Queue",
  dis.name "Disp Name",
  dis.status "Disp Status",

  ss.name "Serv Name",
  ss.status "Serv Status"
from
  v$circuit cir,
  v$session sess,
  v$shared_server ss,
  v$dispatcher dis
where
  	cir.saddr = sess.saddr

  and cir.dispatcher = dis.paddr
  and cir.server = ss.paddr(+)

If you can help, thanks. Eugene (E.Gardner_at_VaxMan.prestel.co.uk) Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 15:47:44 CDT