help with 7.3.2.3 install, missing lib files.

From: Eric Carlson <eric_at_bod.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 13:45:07 -0600

Hello All,

I have just been trying to install the patches from the 7.3.2.3.0 patch cd. When I run the installer, it bombs out because it can't find two files according to the make.log file. They are libmdknl.a and libmdhh.a. Both of these files are on the distribution disk in compressed format (libmdknl.a_ and libmdhh.a_) but apparently the installer never uncompresses them.

So, how do I get them uncompressed. I searched the distribution disk but didn't find any likely candidate for an uncompression program. I tried using uncompress several different ways as well as the dos extract program but nothing works. Anybody have any ideas out there? I know this one has to be pretty easy.

Thanks
EC Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 14:45:07 CDT