Re: HELP! Corrupted data block!

From: R.Schierbeek <bytelife_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 22:19:38 +0200

Hello Tim,
A corrupt block could be due to a faulty disk. Rename your table to "corrupt" then you will know where the corrupt stop is.   ( sql> rename <table> to corrupt ; )
Then import the backup table.

Good luck,

       roelof

Roelof Schierbeek, DBA
Bytelife BV
The Hague, Holland
email: bytelife AT worldonline.nl
check out : http://home.worldonline.nl/~bytelife

Tim Palmer heeft geschreven in bericht <35FE47D7.FDE02A3_at_cairo.nl>...