Re: copy rows from another table ?

From: John Strange <jstrange_at_imtn.dsccc.com>
Date: 15 Sep 1998 12:00:51 GMT

Try

insert into new_table
(col1, col2, col3,....)
select col1, col2, col3,.... from old_table /

hpcheong_at_ncs.com.sg wrote:
: hello!

: just like to know how show i go about copying rows from table1 to table2 ?

: note that table2 already exist. what i want it the data.

: thanks in advance...

: --
: evelyn.

: http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum

--
While ALCATEL may claim ownership of all my ideas (on or off the job), ALCATEL does not claim any responsibility for them. Warranty expired when you opened this article and I will not be responsible for its contents or use. Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 07:00:51 CDT