Problems recompiling OCI apps v 7 to v8

From: Elena Sotelo <esotelo_at_ipmultimedia.es>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 14:30:17 +0200

I have some OCI applications which works against Oracle 7. We have change Oracle 7 to Oracle8, and when we have tried to compile our applications, we have encountered too much problems!!.

We have tried some things but anyone works fine.

We retrieved the next error when run the app:

    ld.so.1: brokenoci1: fatal: libclntsh.so.1.0: open failed: No such file or directory

    Killed

Any clues?

--
Elena Sotelo
mailto:esotelo_at_ipmultimedia.es

IP Multimedia, S.L.
Marina, 16-18 Pl. 18
Telf: (93) 225 99 80
Fax: (93) 225 99 81 Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 07:30:17 CDT