Q:anonymous sql and triggers

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <Jeroen.van.Sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 15 Sep 1998 11:44:29 GMT

Hi,

I have the following problem. In one schema tables, procedures and triggers are loaded.
Application log on through their own user (3 tier) and through roles they acces and execute the object in the other schema. Especially triggers seem to execute under the user of the original schema.

Is this correct and how could I change this so each user executes the triggers under their own name ? Obviously I could load all the triggers in each schema but that's not what I want
because I don't want to replicate in one database all kind of sources.

Thanks,

Jeroen Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 06:44:29 CDT