How to monitor db usage

From: Ken Macpherson <ken.macpherson_at_ascada.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 11:35:11 +0100

Hi all,

I am not very knowledgable about oracle admin so bear with me.

I just want to monitor incoming queries on the database.

I have a VB5 app which performs remote queries via recordset on a unix oracle db.

I want to check that my app is cleaning up after itself correctly and not leaving open handles etc.

Can anyone suggest how to do this (a command like top would be nice).

Cheers

Ken Received on Tue Sep 15 1998 - 05:35:11 CDT