Re: I Need advice for charset choice

From: Patrick <Groeps_at_mail.interpac.be>
Date: 15 Sep 1998 07:29:59 GMT

Unicode is supported by Oracle and should allow you to use your list of european charsets.
Unicode is used by some european international agencies working with Oracle, to support all european charsets.

I am not sure however that there is a charset that encompasses asiatic. charsets and european ones, or that Unicode supports the Japanese charset (Kanji ?).

Patrick Wtterwulghe
Oracle DBA

Yann Doussot <doussot_at_gifrance.com> wrote in article <slrn6vpmmt.i95.doussot_at_draco.gifrance.com>...