Re: Help: Web Request Broker Admin Page?

From: R Fray <russ_at_u-net.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:13:45 GMT

On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 23:42:06 +0200, Gerald Schrettl <geri_at_onlineloop.com> wrote:

>In the tutorial part of 'using the pl/sql cartrige' is decribed how to
>change settings on the wrb admin page. The only physical path, app and
>virtual path settings i found are under: 'Oracle Web Listener
>Configuration'.
>Where is the WRB Admin page? (there is no wrb button like described in
>the turorial)
>ps: I'm using Oracle Web Application Server 3.0

During installation you would have been asked for an admin port which is where the page is located.

Ie, if your machines' URL is 'http://db.onlineloop.com/' your admin page will be located at (assuming you entered the admin port as 1234) 'http://db.onlineloop.com:1234/'.

Regards,
Russell.

--

Russell Fray
U-NET Ltd. Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:13:45 CDT