Oracle Web App Server - stopping timeout

From: R Fray <russ_at_u-net.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:23:14 GMT

Hi,

When using Oracle 8.0.4.0.0 and Web App Server 3.0, I am having problems writing pl/sql that perform very intensive queries. I am producing a mailling list which prints about 26,000 results on one web page, which is then saved to a file directly from the screen.

This works fine, but if I make the query too complicated then the server seems to 'time out' and generates an 'internal error'. I've checked it out and it's definitely a timeout problem. Is there a settings that I can alter to lengthen the timeout value?

Please cc replies to russ_at_u-net.net if possible.

Thanks,
Russ.

--

Russell Fray
U-NET Ltd. Received on Mon Sep 14 1998 - 14:23:14 CDT